Isaac Gibson is an award-winning Northern Irish DJ, producer, sound designer and researcher. He has over ten years of experience in the music industry and is currently studying a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the School of Arts, English and Languages at Queen's University Belfast, with a focus on Music Technology, Socially Engaged Sonic Arts and Sound Design.
In recent years he has worked on the scores and sound design of many short films and theatrical productions that have been showcased at the Lyric Theatre, the MAC and at various other prestigious institutions in Ireland.
Keywords: Hard-Working, Creative, Innovative, Responsible & Reliable
Awards & Scholarships
- DfE Funded PhD Student (2020)
- Santander 'Make It Happen' Award (2020)
- William & Betty MacQuitty Scholarship (2019)
Douglas C Harrison Scholarship (2018)
- Hamilton Harty Scholarship (2017)
- Most Promising Music Composer
- DIT DJ Spinoff Ireland Finalist (2018)
- ADE Emerging Producer Winner (2016)
- AVA Emerging Producer Finalist (2016)
- Sound Designer of the Year (2015)
- Sound Designer of the Year (2014)
''A hard-working, talented individual who strives to achieve the most out of any situation given.''